We request that parents send their children to school in uniform. We believe this helps develop a sense of identity with the school.
School sweatshirts, polo shirts and T-shirts which carry the school emblem (designed by a past pupil) are available via the school office.
Children should choose a uniform from the following:
- School sweatshirt or jumper or cardigan in blue;
- Shirt, polo shirt or blouse in white;
- Trousers, skirt or pinafore dress in black, grey or navy blue;
- Sensible socks or tights in black, grey or navy blue;
- Sensible shoes in black or navy blue.
During the summer girls can choose to wear a blue and white checked or striped dress; and boys may wear formal shorts in black, grey or navy blue.
The school runs a second-hand uniform shop. For further details please contact the school office.
We do not allow children to wear:
- Multi-coloured shirts;
- Jewellery – studs are acceptable for pierced ears;
- High heeled shoes.
Children will need:
- School T-shirt with the school logo;
- Black or blue shorts; and
- Plimsolls (Daps).
- Key Stage 2 children will require a track-suit and trainers for outdoor lessons.
The following are not acceptable for P.E.:
- Bermuda shorts;
- Long baggy t-shirts;
- T-shirts with logos or patterns;
- Trainers that are worn all day; and
- Clothes that are worn all day.
From Reception year, there will be an opportunity for our children to go swimming and for this they will need:
- For boys – swimming trunks;
- For girls – one-piece costume.
The following are not acceptable for swimming:
- Bermuda style trunks;
- Two-piece swim suits.
Messy Play Area – The Spinney
Our children will all spend some time in The Spinney.
Water Class and Air Class go into The Spinney weekly. Key Stage 2 children also go in but not on a weekly basis.
On Spinney days, children are asked to bring to school some old clothes that they do not mind getting wet and muddy, together with a towel.
Wellies are provided by the school but if children prefer to bring their own please make sure they are clearly labelled.
Please make sure that all items of clothing are clearly named.