FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR CHILDREN:
- Please note the road markings include a disabled bay and a drop off zone. The drop off zone is to ONLY be used for children in FIRE and EARTH class.
- When parking in the car park, you MUST FILL ALL SPACES in Row 1 before you park in either 2, 3 or 4. This ensures we utilise all the spaces within the car park, and makes parking much safer and easier for all.
- Once Row 1 is full, then 3 rows can be started in the middle of the car park.
- If you need to get away promptly after drop off, please park on the road.
- At collection time, the drop off zone can be used for normal parking. It is not to be used for parents to wait in the car for their children. Parents must go into the school as normal to collect their children from the playground.
- Parking and stopping on the yellow zigzags is not permitted at any time.
- The new parking system will be monitored to ensure its running smoothly.
- PLEASE ALWAYS SUPERVISE YOUR CHILDREN ACROSS THE ROAD
Please follow these guidelines to protect and ensure the safety of our children